- Established name in Finance, Securities, Stockbroking, Asset & Portfolio Management with over N500 Million under management for Individual and Institutional clients.
- A team of versatile Finance, Securities, Stockbroking, Asset Management and Investment Advisers with experience in both local and International markets.
- An Investment Committee that reviews all Investment under Management
- A risk Management Committee that sensitizes the risk factor of all Asset under Management.
- Strong Research Department
Our Values are the way we consistently achieve our Mission.
- Impress our clients through our service
- Be passionate and determined
- Have high respect for colleagues and clients alike
- Take client feedback with utmost consideration
- Build a positive team and a family spirit
- Be reliable and Communicate effectively
- Drive and embrace change
- Take responsibility for our actions
Pushing the boundaries
With many years of active trading experience across multiple platforms and markets, the progressive and dynamic Nova Finance Securities Limited (NFSL) management team recognized that traditional web based Forex brokers would be placed under increasing pressure due to their delays in executing trades, frequent system failures and poor overall customer service. As a result, Nova Finance Securities Limited (NFSL) aims to lead the way forward through the use of cutting-edge technology, innovative systems solutions, low cost commissions and unrivaled customer service.
By your side at every step
Nova Finance Securities Limited (NFSL) clients are of paramount importance, which is why everything we do is always with the goal of improving their overall trading experience. Our dedication to clients stems from our belief in offering a level of personal customer service that is second to none. At Nova Finance Securities Limited (NFSL) customer support team is comprised of industry professionals who are available around the clock 24/7 to help clients with anything they may need from initial registration to the withdrawal of trading profits.